PLEASE WATCH THIS ! Thank You.

The Latest Music Feed Posting

Here the lists:

Akon lyrics- Beautiful
posted at MUSIC FEED - 3 days ago
Akon featuring (ft. Colby O'Donis & Kardinal Offishall)- Beautiful lyrics When I see you I run out of words to say (oh oh) I wouldn't leave you 'Cause you're that type of girl to make me stay (oh oh) I see...


David Archuleta lyrics - Too Little Not Over You
posted at MUSIC FEED - 4 days ago
Let's Talk About Love lyrics David Archuleta lyrics - Too Little Not Over You Mhhm-mhhm Sometimes I wondered what I'd be when I grew up And then I remembered it was anything I dreamed of I could be a poet o...


Beyonce Knowles Lyrics - Broken-Hearted Girl
posted at MUSIC FEED - 4 days ago
Broken-Hearted Girl Lyrics Beyonce Knowles You're everything I thought you never were And nothing like I thought you could have been But still, you live inside of me, so tell me how is that? You're the on...


David Archuleta lyrics - Too Little Not Over You
posted at MUSIC FEED - 4 days ago
David Archuleta - Too Little Not Over You lyrics (eh eh eh oh eh eh eh Eh eh eh oh eh eh eh) It never crossed my mind at all That's what i tell myself What we had has come and gone You're better off with ...


Beyonce Knowles Lyrics - Disappear
posted at MUSIC FEED - 4 days ago
Disappear Lyrics Beyonce Knowles If I beg and if I cry Would it change the sky tonight? Would it give me some light? Should I wait for you to call? Is there any hope at all? Are you drifting by... When I ...


Beyonce Knowles Lyrics - Halo
posted at MUSIC FEED - 4 days ago
Halo Lyrics Beyonce Knowles Remember those walls I built? Well, baby they are tumbling down And they didn't even put up a fight They didn't even make a sound I found a way to let you in But, I never really...


Christina Aguilera lyrics - The Right Man
posted at MUSIC FEED - 4 days ago
The Right Man lyrics Christina Aguilera So many years have gone by Always strong, tried not to cry Never felt like I needed any man To comfort me in life But I'm all made up today A veil upon my face But ...


Christina Aguilera lyrics - Save Me From Myself
posted at MUSIC FEED - 4 days ago
Save Me From Myself lyrics Christina Aguilera It's not so easy loving me It gets so complicated All the things you've gotta be Everything's changin But you're the truth I'm amazed by all your patience Ever...


Christina Aguilera lyrics - Mercy On Me
posted at MUSIC FEED - 5 days ago
Mercy On Me lyrics Christina Aguilera Lord have mercy on my soul For I have walked the sinful road That I'm down on my knees Lord have mercy on me, please Ohh yeah Jesus, I must confess That in all my lo...


Christina Aguilera lyrics -Hurt
posted at MUSIC FEED - 5 days ago
Hurt lyrics Christina Aguilera -Hurt Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face You told me how proud you were but I walked away If only I knew what I know today I would hold you in my arms I would t...


Christina Aguilera lyrics - I Got Trouble
posted at MUSIC FEED - 5 days ago
I Got Trouble lyrics Christina Aguilera Hmm, yeah yeah Hmm, mmm.. I've got trouble, trouble, trouble Always knocking at my door Yes I'm a whole lot of trouble, baby Just like a kid in a candy store Well, ...


Christina Aguilera lyrics - Nasty Naughty Boy
posted at MUSIC FEED - 5 days ago
Nasty Naughty Boy lyrics Christina Aguilera - Nasty Naughty Boy Come here big boy Ahh, mmmhmm, yeah You've been a bad bad boy I'm gonna take my time, so enjoy There's no need to feel no shame Relax and sip...


Christina Aguilera lyrics - Candyman
posted at MUSIC FEED - 5 days ago
Christina Aguilera lyrics - Candyman Candyman lyrics Tarzan and Jane were swingin' on a vine Candyman, Candyman Sippin' from a bottle of vodka double wine Sweet sugar candy man [whispered] I met him out fo...


Christina Aguilera lyrics - Welcome
posted at MUSIC FEED - 5 days ago
Welcome lyrics Christina Aguilera Woah, ohh Welcome to the greatest show Greatest show on earth You've never seen before Here the fairytale unfolds What's behind the smoke and glass? Painted faces, every...


Christina Aguilera lyrics - Enter The Circus
posted at MUSIC FEED - 5 days ago
Enter The Circus lyrics Christina Aguilera Ladies and gentlemen Boys and girls Step right up, step right up Come closer, you won't believe your eyes Behind this curtain, Witness something you've never seen...


Christina Aguilera lyrics - Thank You (Dedication To Fans...)
posted at MUSIC FEED - 5 days ago
Thank You (Dedication To Fans...)lyrics Christina Aguilera It seems like a lifetime Since I felt like a prisoner of my dreams, yeah It took such a long time For me to realize just how to be And to listen ...
Christina Aguilera lyrics - Here To Stay
posted at MUSIC FEED - 5 days ago
Here To Stay lyrics Christina Aguilera Hey yeah yeah, whoa yeah, whoa oh yeah Well everybody got an opinion now, don't they But it aint no thang to me it really don't make any difference now to me if you...


Christina Aguilera lyrics - Still Dirrty
posted at MUSIC FEED - 5 days ago
Still Dirrty lyrics Christina Aguilera Yeah. Yeah. Ooh, Ooh, Ohh If you see me walking down the street Or in the pages of your magazine Looking just a little differently Showing off a softer side of me T...


Christina Aguilera lyrics - Without You
posted at MUSIC FEED - 5 days ago
Without You lyrics Christina Aguilera Woah woahh Have I been blind? For the first time in my life I feel I've opened up my eyes Since you've arrived like an angel from the sky I'm on a spiritual high So d...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Komen di sini

Kongsi post yang anda SUKA ini di FACEBOOK & media sosial lain dengan rakan anda.







Arkib