Senarai LAGU RAYA Terbaru + POPULAR 2024



                                                            Avenged Sevenfold - Warmness On The Soul Lyrics

                                                            Avenged Sevenfold Lyrics - Warmness On The Soul :

                                                            Your hazel green tint eyes watching every move I make.
                                                            And that feeling of doubt, it's erased.
                                                            I'll never feel alone again with you by my side.
                                                            You're the one, and in you I confide. And we have gone through good and bad times.
                                                            But your unconditional love was always on my mind.
                                                            You've been there from the start for me.
                                                            And your loves always been true as can be.
                                                            I give my heart to you.
                                                            I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you.

                                                            lirik lagu Avenged Sevenfold - Warmness On The Soul
                                                            lirik lagu Warmness On The Soul - Avenged Sevenfold

                                                            No comments:

                                                            Post a Comment

                                                            Komen di sini

                                                            Kongsi post yang anda SUKA ini di FACEBOOK & media sosial lain dengan rakan anda.







                                                            Arkib