Senarai LAGU RAYA Terbaru + POPULAR 2024



                                                            A Place In This World


                                                            TAYLOR SWIFT LYRICS

                                                            A Place In This World lyrics

                                                            I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
                                                            cause I'm still trying to figure it out
                                                            don't know what's down this road, but I'm walking
                                                            trying to see through the rain coming down
                                                            even though I'm not the only one
                                                            who feels the way I do.

                                                            CHORUS
                                                            I'm alone, On my own, and that's all I know
                                                            I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on
                                                            I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world

                                                            Got the radio on, my old blue jeans
                                                            and I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve
                                                            feeling lucky today, got the sunshine.
                                                            could you tell me what more do I need
                                                            and tomorrow's just a mystery, oh yeah
                                                            but that's ok

                                                            REPEAT CHORUS

                                                            maybe I'm just a girl on a mission
                                                            but I'm ready to fly..

                                                            REPEAT CHORUS

                                                            No comments:

                                                            Post a Comment

                                                            Komen di sini

                                                            Kongsi post yang anda SUKA ini di FACEBOOK & media sosial lain dengan rakan anda.







                                                            Arkib