RONAN KEATING LYRICS
I wished I had you in Carrickfergus,
Only for nights in Ballygrand,
I would swim over the deepest ocean,
The deepest ocean to be by your side.
But the sea is wide and I can't swim over
And neither have I wings to fly.
I wish I could find me a handy boatman
To ferry me over to my love and die.
My childhood days bring back sad reflections
Of happy days so long ago.
My boyhood friends and my own relations.
Have all passed on now like the melting snow.
So I'll spend my days in endless roving,
Soft is the grass and my bed is free.
Oh to be home now in Carrickfergus,
On the long road down to the salty sea.
And in Kilkenny it is reported
On marble stones as black as ink,
With gold and silver I did support her
But I'll sing no more now till I get a drink.
For I'm drunk today and I'm rarely sober,
A handsome rover from town to town.
Oh but I am sick now and my days are numbered
So come on ye young men and lay me down.
Lirik lagu Carrickfergus- RONAN KEATING LYRICS
Lirik lagu RONAN KEATING - Carrickfergus LYRICS
- Foto Artis Popular
- Biodata Artis /Selebriti
- Album Baru 2016
- Album Popular 2015
- Lagu Baru Melayu 2016 + VIDEO
- Lagu Baru Inggeris 2016+ VIDEO
- Lagu Baru OST Drama /Filem
- Lagu Baru Artis A-Z
- Senarai Sinopsis Drama / Filem Terbaru 2016
- Senarai Drama/ Filem Korea Terbaru 2016
- Senarai Berita Sensasi &Terbaru 2016
- SENARAI LIRIK LAGU BARU MELAYU 2016
- SENARAI LIRIK LAGU BARU MELAYU 2015:
- SENARAI LIRIK LAGU BARU MELAYU 2014:
- SENARAI LIRIK LAGU BARU MELAYU 2013:
- SENARAI LIRIK LAGU BARU MELAYU 2012:
- SENARAI LIRIK LAGU BARU MELAYU 2011:
- SENARAI LIRIK LAGU BARU MELAYU 2010:
- SENARAI LIRIK LAGU BARU MELAYU 2009: