PLEASE WATCH THIS ! Thank You.

Steelheart - Everybody loves Eileen lyrics

Steelheart lyrics - Everybody loves Eileen :

Bring it on

Ow yeah!

She's got a fire burning in her eyes
Make you feel like a new born child
She turn a cold lonely night
Into a rollercoaster ride
And she's givin' it all
Givin it all away

Chorus:
Everybody loves Eileen
She's a sweet little rock and roll machine
Just the sweetiest thing you every seen
Everybody love Eileen

Oh yeah!

She can tell a joke and make you cry
Take your heart a thousand miles high
Sing love a lullaby like an angel of the night
She's so close and she's so far away

CHORUS

I need her love, she drives me crazy
I need her love, I want to follow my lady

(Solo)
CHORUS


lirik lagu Steelheart - Everybody loves Eileen
lirik lagu Everybody loves Eileen - Steelheart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Komen di sini

Kongsi post yang anda SUKA ini di FACEBOOK & media sosial lain dengan rakan anda.







Arkib