PLEASE WATCH THIS ! Thank You.

Here's Your Favorite Songs

Want Lyrics to Womanizer by Britney Spears?

Superstar
Where you from, how's it going?
I know you
Gotta clue, what youre doing?
You can play brand new to all the other chicks out here
But I know what you are, what you are, baby

Look at you
Gettin' more than just re-up
Baby, you
Got all the puppets with their strings up
Fakin' like a good one, but I call 'em like I see 'em
I know what you are, what you are, baby(for full lyrics click
here)



Or Live Your Life Lyrics - T.I feat Rihanna?

(T.I.): spoken
What you need to do is be thankful for the life you got, know what I'm saying? Stop looking at what you ain't got and start being thankful for what you do got. Let's give it to 'em baby girl

(Rihanna):
You’re gonna be a shining star, and fancy clothes, fancy car-ars.
And then you’ll see, you’re gonna go far.
Cause everyone knows, who you are-are.
So live your life, ay ay ay.
You steady chasing that paper.
Just live your life (Oh!), ay ay ay. (for complete lyrics click
here)

Have you heard Shontelle's T-Shirt?
Here's the clue:


nothing feels right when im not with you, sick of this dress and these Jimmy Choos.
taking them off cause i feel a fool, trying to dress up when im missing you.
ima step out of this lingerie, curl up in a ball with something Hanes.
in bed i lay, with nothing but your T-shirt on.
(i'm all by myself with)with nothing but your T-shirt on
ohhh, with nothing but your T-shirt on
(cause i miss you, cause i miss you) with nothing but your T-shirt on.
(said i miss you baby)

(Do you like it? Click here for complete song)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Komen di sini

Kongsi post yang anda SUKA ini di FACEBOOK & media sosial lain dengan rakan anda.







Arkib