PLEASE WATCH THIS ! Thank You.

Trainwreck

Demi Lovato - Trainwreck lyrics

La-de-da
Yeah

You fled from medication 'cause it only causes pain
You won't go to the doctor 'cause he's calling you insane
You're lost even when you're going the right way
You mean the world to me even though you might be crazy

[Chorus:]
And you said we wouldn't make it
But look how far we've come
For so long my heart was breaking
And now we're standing strong
The things you say you make me fall harder each day
You're a trainwreck
But I wouldn't love you if you changed!
Yeah! Oh yeah!

I shook your hand and you pulled it right away
You asked me to dance and instead I said, "No way!"
Inside I was dying to give it a try and you begged me so I stayed
I knew you were different from the way I caved

[Chorus]

We are so different
But opposites attract
So my hope kept growing
And I never looked back
You're one of a kind!
And no one can change this heart of mine
Oh!

[Chorus]

One more thing I thought I'd share with someone special
I'm falling like I never fell before
It's funny you said we'd never make it but look how far we've come
You're a trainwreck
But with you I'm in love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Komen di sini

Kongsi post yang anda SUKA ini di FACEBOOK & media sosial lain dengan rakan anda.







Arkib